Job Title/Position: Director of Nursing (DON); Nurse Supervisor
Compensation: $90,000 – $100,000 base salary annually based on experience, plus additional performance incentive plan; Full benefits available (health, dental, 401k with match, continuing education reimbursement, annual NAHC seminar trip covered, etc.)
WHO ARE WE?
At Home Quality Care was founded in 1983 in a rural area 50 miles west of Chicago. We soon became a leading provider of comprehensive home health and non-medical home care services throughout the region. Today, we deliver care with seven branches throughout Indiana, Illinois and Texas and continue to grow. Driven by a simple mission to provide the BEST care for our patients, At Home Quality Care is looking for the BEST professionals to join our growing team!
Come join our team and Apply Today!
At Home Quality Care seeks a self-motivated leader and team-oriented Director of Nursing for our Highland, Indiana branch.
What we offer:
Job Description Summary:
The Director of Nursing (DON) is responsible for leading the Higland branch office and ensuring that patient care is coordinated and managed appropriately. The Director of Nursing will work closely with National VP of Clinical Operations.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities:
1. The Director of Nursing will assist with receiveing case referrals. Reviews available patient information related to case, including disciplines required to determine home care needs. Assigns appropriate clinicians to case.
2. Reviews and evaluates each case by reviewing the services provided by clinicians, conferences, record review, discusses and verifies impressions, instructs and guides field clinicians to promote more effective performance and delivery of quality home care services, and is available at all times during operating hours to assist clinicians as appropriate.
3. Reviews patient’s clinical diagnosis, medications, procedures and clinical course.
4. Assists clinicians in establishing immediate and long-term therapeutic goals, in setting priorities, and in developing plan of care.
5. Attends case conference meetings with organization personnel to facilitate coordination of care.
6. Assists in the planning, implementation and evaluation of inservice and continuing education programs.
1. Registered nurse with current licensure in the State of Indiana.
2. Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited school of nursing. BSN degree is preferred.
3. Two years management or supervisory experience in health care setting, preferably home care.
4. Complies with accepted professional standards and practice.
5. Complies and maintains current CPR certification.
6. Demonstrates excellent leadership, observation, verbal/written communication skills.
Keywords: director, nursing, supervisor, home health, homecare, nursing, management, leadership, Highland, Indiana,Schererville, Munster, Griffith, New Elliott, Hartsdale, Hammond, Dyer, Lansing, Lynwood, director of nursing, nurse, nurse supervisor, leader, nurse manager, registered nurse, nurse, case manager, leader
Other similar jobs that might interest you