Build your brand. Tell your story. Take advantage of a rare opportunity to create something new and original.
At Stellantis, were breaking with the past and launching a new software organization built from the ground up. The Stellantis Software organization (SWX) was established in 2021 and brings an entirely new vision to the driving experience. Our mission is to design the most captivating experiences in Mobility, bringing “tomorrows” tech innovations closer to today, everyday. If youre ready to help lead this automotive technology transformation, we want to hear from you. Visit https://careers.fcagroup.com/nextgen/ to learn more.
Stellantis was founded in 2021 as the result of a merger between Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and PSA Groupe. For more information, visit: https://www.stellantis.com/en/company/about-us
As Requirements Modelling Engineer at SWX, you will be involved in Modelling and Simulation of EE features and requirements (Body, Chassis, Infotainment, etc.) including semi and fully automated driver assistance systems for the development of the new architecture platform that will cover almost 80% of the Stellantis 14 Brands portfolio.
The Engineer is responsible for requirements modelling using IBM Rhapsody and related tasks for existing and new features. The Engineer is also responsible for performing testing and validation of EE requirement models. Candidate will demonstrate skills in Model Based System Engineering(MBSE) to achieve target of requirements maturation. This includes performing System Level Analysis of EE features to identify potential requirements issues. We are looking for a Senior Engineer with a background in high content EE Architecture design able to deliver state-of-the-art EE models that will enable the Stellantis SW Strategy, optimize solutions and allow Hardware evolution decoupled from Software with an Agile approach.
- Design, Develop, Simulate and Validate SysML models and Generate EE system requirements related tasks, for example:
- Be able to develop System Architecture Model framework using IBM Rhapsody tool
- Be able to do analysis of existing requirements and functional objectives to identify use cases, Decomposing the use cases into activity and sequence diagrams, Build and simulate model to perform manual and automated validation
- Be able to annotate the SysML models to generate the EE requirements
- Be able to develop IBM Rational Rhapsody SysML models that can be simulated
- Be able to establish traceability of EE requirements and Customer Functional Objectives to SysML models artifacts and using best practices of SysML model management using Doors Next Generation (DNG) and Rhapsody Model Manger (RMM).Participate in ALM discussions to ensure that the library of SysML models and work streams are being handled in an efficient and reusable way
- Understand EE Functional Objectives and simulate requirements by developing SysML models and GUI for new and advanced EE features
- Demonstrate these feature to Platforms, VI teams and EE Senior Management in Design reviews
- Work with Systems Teams to explain requirements issues and come up with innovative solutions and fixes
- Coach Model Based Systems Engineering for System Analysis class to team members
- Relentlessly drive to early life cycle delivery through an agile approach
- Develop a culture of collaboration, diversity, and inclusion
- Willing to take action and drive results
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related degree field
8 years of industry experience in Requirements Modeling and Model Based System Engineering.
Demonstrated ability to apply SysML and UML methodologies for system engineering
Experience within the area of Requirements Modeling and Model Based System Engineering
Demonstrated ability to apply the V-model development process
Demonstrated competency in Systems Engineering — EE Requirements, Communications Protocols
Demonstrated competency in IBM Rational Rhapsody
Demonstrated competency in AUTOSAR complaint auto code generation
Demonstrated competency in integration of auto generated code with different platforms
Work both independently and in teams following Agile methodology and practices
Good problem solving skills
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Strong systems thinker.